Account Payable System
Navitas Account Payable System provides a complete creditors management solution for you, controlling account payables, tracking outgoing cash flow, ensuring adequate liquid fund and significantly reducing paper flow. In addition, it provides on-line inquiries, comprehensive reports, detail audit trails, and solid security control system.
FEATURES AND HIGHLIGHTS
- Detail information on creditors, including purchase history in both foreign and local currency.
- Allow different grouping on creditor information, such as territory, supplier type and one user defined grouping.
- Support more than 1,000,000 general ledger accounts.
- Support more than 100 department codes.
- Support multiple currency in transactions.
- Transaction can be put on hold until final confirmation.
- Transactions can be posted individually or in batches.
- Current posted transactions can be extracted as long as those transactions are not posted to G/L or the year-end processing has not been done.
- Apply open credit for transactions individually or in batches.
- Fully or partially reverse the applied open credit of current transactions.
- Automate application of open credit by specifying the document and amount to apply on.
- Online queries and reports of current financial year and history transactions, supplier list, territory list, supplier type list, G/L code list and G/L department list.
- Printing comprehensive reports in both local and foreign currency.
- Reconcile current year transactions to identify erroneous transactions.
- Audit Trail Repor
- Voucher Audit Trail
- Aging Report (In local and foreign currency)
- Aging Report As At Specific Date (In local and foreign currency)
- Payment Schedule (In local and foreign currency)
- Payment Details (In local and foreign currency)
- Payment Distribution (In local and foreign currency)
- Purchase Analysis
- Payment Voucher
- Voucher Distribution
- Mailing Label