Account Receivable System
Navitas Account Receivable System provides a complete debtors management solution for you, controlling account receivables, tracking incoming cash flow, ensuring adequate liquid fund and significantly reducing paper flow. In addition, it provides on-line inquiries, comprehensive reports, detail audit trails, and solid security control system.
FEATURES AND HIGHLIGHTS
- Detail information on debtors, including sales history in both foreign and local currency.
- Information on sales people.
- Allow different grouping on debtors information, such as territory, region, customer type and one user defined grouping.
- Support more than 1,000,000 general ledger accounts.
- Support more than 100 department codes.
- Support more than 100,000,000 delivery locations.
- Support multiple currency in transactions.
- Customized reminder letters.
- Detail information on stock items including grouping.
- Keep track of stock location.
- Information of sales taxes.
- Transaction can be put on hold until final confirmation.
- Transactions can be posted individually or in batches.
- Current posted transactions can be extracted as long as those transactions are not posted to G/L or the year-end processing has not been done.
- Apply open credit for transactions individually or in batches.
- Fully or partially reverse the applied open credit of current transactions.
- Support changing of sales person for a user defined range of customer.
- Online queries and reports of current financial year and history transactions, customer list, sales person list, territory list, customer type list, G/L code list and G/L department list.
- Printing comprehensive reports in both local and foreign currency.
- Reconcile current year transaction to identify erroneous transactions.
- Audit Trail
- Closing Stock
- Stock List
- Stock Status
- Stock Evaluation
- Stock Trading P/L
- Margin Analysis
- Stock Aging Analysis
- Sale / Purchase History
- Stock Reorder
- Physical Count
- Stock Discrepancy