Point Of Sales System
Navitas Point-of-Sale system is specially designed to improve your detail business by managing your cash collection accurately, tracking the inventory efficiently, and providing you with comprehensive sales report for profit / loss analysis.
Navitas Point-of-Sale system has been successfully installed in various market segments such as:
- Duty Free Shops
- Chain Stores
- Book Stores
- Cosmetics & Perfumes Counters
- Leather Goods
- Sporting Goods
- Drug / Pharmacies
- Service Sales
- Record s & Tapes
- Car Accessories
- & etc.
GENERAL FEATURES AND HIGHLIGHT
- Its facility is ideal for establishments in making cash sales.
- Allow user by either key in the item code or scan in the manufacturer code.
- Accept multiple payment mode. Example cash, credit card, gift voucher and cash coupon.
- Sales payment screen: display large numeric wording for customer view.
- Accept foreign currency sales.
- Allow group discount for batch pyrchasing by customer.
- Item discount can be in the form of amount ($) or percentage (%).
- Allow itemized the group, brand, category and item code.
- Online capture on minimum stock reorder level control.
- Price changing history control.
- Staff attendance management.
- Sales promoter commission payment.
- Keep track all of the VIP card holder information and their accumulated sales figure.
- It provides on-line interactive processing , the daily transactions are immediately consolidated & posted to update stock level.
- Automatically adjust stock level for goods received, returned or written off.
- Promotion item settings: by percent, amount, or by selling price.
- Allow promotion setting by range , and allow to extend or forward the promotion effective date.
- Able to handle stock take effectively.
- Monitor sales is online viewing for each terminal in average 5 to 10 seconds.
- Stock ledger can provide useful stock movement information to the user.
- Besides viewing the item ledger, user can obtain additional information for the item like item purchase history and the related supplier’s information.
- Unit cost of goods received are also recorded. The costing method apply is average cost method.
- Goods received, returned, written-off documents can be counter check in audit trail report before posting.
- Print barcode label.
- Enable linking the sales figure with Multics Accounting Software Packages.
- A reconciliation routine utility is ready to discover the inconsistency errors happened in the transaction data files.
- Daily Counter Collection Report
- Daily Sales Analysis
- Daily Sales Details Report
- Monthly Summary Sales Report
- Monthly Summary Sales Analysis
- Group Summary Sales Report
- Stock Movement Analysis
- Stock Performance Report
- Sales Person Commision Report
- Audit Trail Report
- Closing Stock Report
- Profit Margin Analysis Report
- Stock Reorder Report
- Promotion Item list Report
- Stock Take Report
- Receipt Replacement Report
- User Tracking Report
- VIP Sales Report